Updated annually, The MILEPOST® features:
- 704 pages of mile-by-mile information on traveling through western Canada to Alaska; 15,000+ miles!
- More than 100 detailed maps and 700 color photos
- 30 Major Routes
- 60 Side Trips
- Over 15,000 miles
- INCLUDES a FREE 21” X 31” ‘Plan-A-Trip’ map, a $5.95 value.
- Includes VIP Membership to access the Digital Edition eBook on your PC and as iOS or Android mobile device apps (follow the instructions on page 2 of the book to create your VIP account. The VIP account is separate from any account you may have setup on our shopping cart or elsewhere on our website.
- 2019 digital edition available mid-March 2019
The MILEPOST®: Legendary Alaska Trip Planner and Alaska travel guide to the highways, roads, ferries, lodgings, recreation, sightseeing attractions and services along the Alaska Highway to and within Alaska, including Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories and Yukon.
For over 71 years, find trip planning help and frequently asked questions about highway travel by RV, auto, caravan or motorcycle, ferry and fly/drive travel to Alaska and Western Canada. Since 1949, The MILEPOST® has been the most trusted and complete Alaskan travel guide and Alaskan trip planner for highway and ferry travel to Alaska, Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta and Western Northwest Territories. Updated annually, The MILEPOST® gives you 704 pages of detailed information on everything from the famous Alaska Highway system to cruising Alaska's Inside Passage.
"I wish guidebooks for all my road trips were as comprehensive as The MILEPOST." - National Geographic Traveler